Some systems can be highly delicate and industrial facilities are one of them. Many times, lost production means a lot of lost revenue. Maintenance of industrial components and understanding the concept of how the product itself is manufactured is key to making a consistent operating plant with minimal downtime, which is an important component to ensuring that your industrial facility runs efficiently.
At Current Group, we can provide you with the convenience of managing every aspect of your industrial needs. We handle everything from site evaluation and system design to installation and maintenance. By providing an approach that’s truly comprehensive, we allow for budget and scheduling efficiency while also ensuring downtime is mitigated to the smallest degree.
Some of the industrial electrical services we offer include:
- Machine wiring and relocation
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Distributed control system design and installation
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) design, setup, and installation
- Power quality studies
- Preventative maintenance solutions
- Automation design
- Construction services
- Control panel design and installation
- Emergency generator installation
- Interior and exterior lighting design and installation
- Fire, security, and access system design and installation
Since 2009, the experienced electrical contractors at Current Group have based our business on providing for the needs of our clients. Together, we’ll create a personalized approach to your project that respects your budget without sacrificing quality and we will strive to give you a rewarding experience. With specialized construction expertise, national purchasing power, and a wealth of personnel and material resources, we’ve become Alberta’s choice for industrial electrical needs.
For more information, or to begin the process, contact us online or by phone today.